Re: iBook G4 on offer for Debian PPC developer

Testing is Important. When I was more active I had some interactions with developer says "I don't have that machine". Sometimes we could work together to track down bug and test patch. But another time DD did have the machine like mine "in a drawer" but no time to deal with it

So since yes your 'book will run many things including basic install. I suggest it would be good / best for someone wants to get involved with testing and working with DDs not perhaps a DD themselves.

Perhaps someone who follow in Rick's footsteps!