wheezy D1 b3 installer

iBook twin USB.

Yesterday I installed 6.06, all went fine, but no arduino available. So, I installed wheezy D1-b3 instead.

I have an ethernet connecxtion and an airport card in the ibook. the 6.0.6 installer found both, and gave me a choice - I chose ethernet, and all went well.

When installing wheezy the install stalled after the "looking for network interfaces" message, and also stalled after the checking hardware message when I installed using expert mode and not doing the network interface step.

I tried severaltimes, and ended up removing the Airport card. all went well then.

Just a head's up. looks like an installer/Airport card problem.

Not subscribed to list, if you want details or a reply please cc to me, email address is real

-- Peter Fairbrother