Re: Can't read or boot from Squeeze 6.0.4 [ppc] disk 1 on Original iMac

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:52:34AM -0700, John Wesley Cooper wrote:
> I do believe I specified in my initial message that I burnt it to a CD-R … so that can't be the issue.

I forgot what the initial message had said.

I would be surprised if it wasn't able to read CD-Rs in general (although
my parents used to have a DVD player that could not read CD-R at all,
but I don't think the G3 is that old or would be like that).

Did you say the CD-R reads on other machines?

--
Len Sorensen