Re: Debian PPC

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Rick Thomas <rbthomas@pobox.com> wrote:

I'm forwarding this to the debian-powerpc list, where there are some folks who may have experience with your problem.

Rick

On Mar 23, 2012, at 11:36 AM, Chad Linthicum wrote:

Hello, I followed the Appendix A HowTo for installing Debian on powerpc machines. I got all the way to the part where it says to remove your disc and reboot because it is complete. Upon reboot I see it booting and going through strings of commands. There is a picture of Tux the penguin at the top. Then the screen just goes blank. Any help?
I'm not sure if it is holding down shift or control but, this sometimes helps.
Also, what model are you working with: Genesi, PowerMac, iMac, etc?