Re: Debian PPC

I'm forwarding this to the debian-powerpc list, where there are some folks who may have experience with your problem.

Rick

On Mar 23, 2012, at 11:36 AM, Chad Linthicum wrote:

Hello, I followed the Appendix A HowTo for installing Debian on powerpc machines. I got all the way to the part where it says to remove your disc and reboot because it is complete. Upon reboot I see it booting and going through strings of commands. There is a picture of Tux the penguin at the top. Then the screen just goes blank. Any help?