Re: graphics card for PowerPC G5 and debian-6.0.3-ppc

I tried DVI and HDMI connectors. The only new dmesg that I have is:
[drm:radeon_dvi_detect] *ERROR* HDMI-A-1: probed a monitor but no|invalid EDID

That's the only time when you can actually see something wrong in
dmesg (it doesn't happen each time, but the result is the same).

Stéphane