Re: Power Mac G5 & Radeon X1900 - driver problem

Hi,

The problem with the Radeon X1900 Mac edition (I own one, and I still
cannot use it), is that it lacks the AtomBios, so It does not work,
because AFAIK, the radeon driver for >R3XX requires the AtomBios to
work.
Unless you can dump an AtomBios from a standard PC card, and modify
the driver to use the AtomBios from a file, I don't think it can work
(outside of basic 2D mode through openfirmware, I mean).

Have you other information, because I would be interested.

Stephane Louise