Re: libavcodec.so.53: ffplay produces a coredump on arch ppc

* bz [110904 11:56 +0200]:

> On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie@lxtec.de> wrote:
[...]
> > If you're using sid you get an update to libav 0.7.1-4 bei ugrading.
>
> Yes. But I still have the "obsolete"  libavformat52 and libavcodec52 packages.
>
> > Could you please verify that
> > $ ffplay 639948.aac
> > plays or produces a coredump? ffplay can be find in the package
> > ffmpeg.
>
> No. It doesn't play. See my previous message (yesterday).

You tied it with gdb. I just want a simple
$ ffplay 639948.aac

If you want to debug it ffmpeg-dbg is needed and you can run
$ gdb ffplay core
in the dir were you run ffplay. A coredump implied.

Elimar

--
  The path to source is always uphill!
                                -unknown-