Re: libavcodec.so.53: ffplay produces a coredump on arch ppc

* Elimar Riesebieter [110901 00:27 +0200]:

> Package: libavcodec53
> Version: 4:0.7.1-2
> Severity: important
> File: libavcodec.so.53
>
> I determine a bug of libav 0.7.1 playing moc on arch ppc which can be
> reproduced by ffplay version 0.7.1-4:0.7.1-2:

As libav went to sid now I may ask if someone on this list can
confirm this bug? It can be done by using aac, m4a or any other
ffmpeg audio flavour.
When this bug can't be fixed it will make several audio applications
linked against libavformat incapable to play ffmpeg flavours on ppc :-(

The complete bug thread:

Thanks for cooperation
Elimar

--