Re: How to install on Power Mac G5 from USB stick

Well, I tried burning the ISO (debian-6.0.1a-powerpc-netinst.iso) to
CD and using an external CD drive (the Mac in question doesn't have an
internal CD.) No luck.

Holding down C on boot does nothing, using Cmd+Option+Shift+Delete to
force it not to load from the hard disk brings up an old-style
"searching for operating system" folder icon, and attempting to boot
from Open Firmware yields the same "No Symbol" screen (I'm trying
"boot cd:,/install/yaboot", which looks to be the appropriate way to
do it?)

I really don't understand what's going on here. Am I screwing
something up in OF? Am I using the wrong CD image?