AW: AW: Source repositories for powerpcspe port

>> > Do i require some login to access debparanoia at sourceforge.net?
>> > When searching for any files or download i only find "This project has
>> > no files."  If possible please provide me access to your mirroring
>> > script.
>>
>> Just check out the code via SVN as explained on the site I linked to.
>>
>> David

OK, finding my eyes openend up i could download debparanoia
from http://debparanoia.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/debparanoia/trunk/ via WEB directly.

Then i invoked it as "debparanoia -c debparanoia.conf mirror" using
debparanoia.conf from the examples directory:
  # list of debian package repositories to mirror
  # (corresponding to /etc/apt/sources.list config lines 'deb ...')
  deb=(
          "http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-ports unreleased main"
          "http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-ports unstable main"
          )

  # list of debian source-package repositories to mirror
  # (corresponding to /etc/apt/sources.list config lines 'deb-src ...')
  deb_src=(
          "http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian rc-buggy main"
          "http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian unstable main"
          )

  # space-separated list of architectures to mirror
  archs="powerpcspe"

Unfortunately it fails with "*E* Listing of package-files failed" after
mirroring about 7GB of archive files - debmirror gave me about 34GB.

On another call to debmirror (target directory containing my old powerpcspe archive)
i got some more error messages complaining about running out of open files;
maybe it's a memory issue? I used a (somewhat old) x86 debian squeeze machine.

Any hint's how i could proceed?

Rüdiger