Source repositories for powerpcspe port

As we are about to build a (commercial) product on Freescale P1021 and therefore are considering the existing but "unofficial" debian port for powerpcspe (http://wiki.debian.org/PowerPCSPEPort) we require to have the opportunity to build packages on our own from source. It should be pacifying enough for us to apt-build standard application packages from source using the binary build tool chain which already exists.

As mentioned in http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2011/03/msg00044.html the port actually makes use of patches not only from unstable but also from unreleased.

So where can i access the source repositories used to build the powerpcspe port?

Any hints and notes on use of the existing port for a commercial product are appreciated as well.

Regards,
  Rüdiger