Re: Power Mac G5 & Radeon X1900 - driver problem

Can you explain why that would be? It recognizes the card correctly
and the radeon driver page claims support for it, it even does
framebuffer console correctly, the only time it runs into problems is
when it tries to start X. Is it a PPC thing? I thought ATOM BIOS was
platform-independent?