Video Problem?

	I recently put 6.0.2.1 on a PowerMac G5.  The install seemed to go well, but the reboot on this machine gives me just a blank screen.  I get normal video from yaboot, and normal video from OSX, but nothing from Squeeze.  In fact, the monitor tells me it's not even seeing any input at this stage.  This is far out of my experience that i don't even know what keywords to search for on the web.  Can i get some hints to help troubleshoot this issue?  The video card for the machine in question is an NVIDIA GeForce FX5200

Sent from my MacBookPro

An axiom of law enforcement: Action proves intent.