Re: "No kernel modules were found" PowerPC Businesscard and Netinst daily CDs

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 13:35, Rick Thomas <rbthomas@pobox.com> wrote:
> PS: The corresponding sid d-i install CD is even worse.  It has problems
> with choosing a language and can't get far enough to check for kernel
> modules.

Please get the current (today's) daily from sid and give it a try. If
it fails, try to get the syslog so we can see what's going on. We
fixed some scanning CD issues yestarday and it might have fixed yours
but need confirmation of it.

Regarding the language choose if it fails then we need to fix it first
since Wheezy built is a week old now.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br