Re: Source repositories for powerpcspe port

> David Kuehling wrote:
>> with full set of corresponding source packages (omitting any binary
>> packages for which we can't find the source):

> There should not be any. If there are, please drop me list because
> they have to be removed.

Just ran the script, it currently complains about:

[I] Removing packages missing sources:
      1) gcc-4.3-base/4.3.4-10+powerpcspe1
      2) imhangul-status-applet/0.3-10
      3) libzrtpcpp-1.4-0/1.4.6-1+b101

However, as not all software categories are mirrored with my config,
there may be more.  May also just be a bug in the mirroring script, or a
problem with th snapshot.debian.org database (I already caught one of
these, too :)

cheers,

David