i can't boot my G5

hi!
first sorry for my english because is very bad.

my problem is that i installed in a Mac PowerPC G5 debian, all the HD for debian i dont need mac becuse i would like have a server, when the installation was good except the deteccion off DHCP. when i finished the installation and reboot the G5 show the yaboot and i push enter, then the system begin to boot but in a moment the screen go in black and the system freeze. i try type "rescue" in the opcions but the computer show me an error

thanks for all

--
Att. Daniel Martinez
¡¡¡Pruebe el azul!!! ¡¡¡Es el nuevo rojo!!!