Re: YDL PowerStation and Squeeze Graphics Colour issue

Hi Risto

On 05/04/11 19:34, Risto Suominen wrote:
Hi Pat,

I think I've seen this before on another kind of machine, probably a
PowerBook G4.

I believe I solved it by disabling the default window manager (compiz)
by replacing it with metacity (metacity --replace&). It can also be
set as default wm in gconf-editor:
/desktop/gnome/applications/window_manager. Saves resources, too.

Thanks for the reply. I tried your suggestion by replacing compiz with metacity but unfortunately the result is still the same. I disabled gdm and installed fluxbox and it made no difference either.

Thanks again

Pat

Risto