Re: ppc64 port gone?

Hi,

2011/2/27 Hiroyuki Yamamoto <yama1066@gmail.com>:
> Hector Oron wrote:
>>   It looks like ppc64 port is no longer hosted in alioth,
>>   <http://debian-ppc64.alioth.debian.org/>

Also mailing list has been removed, so dropping -CC

>>   Does someone have a copy of ppc64-debian chroot and / or patches?
>
> I am preparing to restart ppc64 port, so I am posting peculiar patches of ppc64 port to BTS.

You said so a while back. Is this effort happening at some public
site, would not be best try to use debian-ports.org or similar
infrastructure? Be careful with patches in BTS, those need to be
properly tagged and are likely to bitrot if there is no proper
maintainance.

In anyway, I would be interested to (at least) keep an already
bootstrapped ppc64-debian-chroot if someone still has a copy.

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely