Re: PowerMac G4 (Digital Audio) sound

You helped me do this with my PM G4 digital audio a while back (blacklisted snd-aoa, then installed snd-powermac) and it worked just fine.  The sound worked for the first time (except, when I had Yellow Dog 6.1 running on it.)

Any chance this fix might make it into the installer in Squeeze?  I know, the wheels of Debian PPC grind slowly...

Tom