Re: Font Led

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 01:07:51AM +0200, Benjamin Cama wrote:
> Managing leds is done through /sys nowadays. I don't have my powerbook
> at hand so I don't know the exact entries, but look
> into /sys/class/leds. One directory should correspond to the front led,
> and will have a trigger entry that define which event make the led
> blink. Or just look at the documentation :

The front led of my mid 2005 iBook is showing the PATA disk activity
after I added the following line to /etc/sysfs.conf

class/leds/pmu-led::front/trigger = ide-disk

and then restarted the /etc/init.d/sysfsutils service (from sysfsutils
package).

You can also write 'disk' directly to the (pseudo)file
/sys/class/leds/pmu-led::front/trigger, but it will be valid just till
the next reboot.

Best,

	Cédric