Re: Font Led

Hello,

On  14 Sep, this message from Elimar Riesebieter echoed through
cyberspace:
> does one know ho wto get the front led triggering on pata HD
> aktivity? This is on my PB G4 last generation.

On mine with a kernel 2.6.15, it's a kernel config option under

Device Drivers ->
	ATA/ATAPI/MFM/RLL support ->
		Builtin PowerMac IDE support ->
			suboption "Blink laptop LED on drive act."

Not sure if that has evolved into something different in more recent
kernels...

Cheers

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |