Re: yaboot failure B&W G3 Lenny

Hi there,

On  31 May, this message from Chris Reich echoed through cyberspace:
> I've seen this before. The filesystem installed on the /boot partition
> must be ext2 or ext3.

You're mixing things up.

If you use a /boot partition mounted to /boot under Linux, you might
want to use ext2 or ext3.

But this is not to be confused with the bootstrap partiton, sda2 for
David, which MUST be in HFS format, so that OF can read it.

And ybin creates the correct filesystem for you.

>> The SCSI disk is partitioned:
>> /dev/sda1 Apple partition map
>> /dev/sda2 Apple_bootstrap
>> /dev/sda3 Apple_UNIX_SVR2  /    8.6 G