Re: Segmentation fault at start-up

Dear Benjamin,

Thank you for your message.

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 08:48:24PM +0200, Benjamin Cama wrote:
> Does this segfault also appear on an already booted system, after
> upgrading the package to the offending version ? This could help getting
> a backtrace from gdb.

Unfortunately, there is no segfault just after upgrading the package,
before rebooting.

Once the -2.02.64-1 packages are installed, if I boot with a kernel and
an initramfs image made with the old -2.02.62-1 package, the root fs
is found and mounted correctly. But the boot process stops when it needs
to mount /home (which is not found because of a segfault...)

I really do not know where to look...

Best regards,

	Cedric