package built but not uploaded?

Heyho!

Do I need to take some kind of action?  I just noticed that webkitkde has a
"maybe-successful" build since Feb 4. but apparently the package was not
uploaded yet.  On the face of it, the build log indeed looks sane.

https://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=powerpc&pkg=webkitkde
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=kpart-webkit
http://packages.qa.debian.org/w/webkitkde.html

cheers
-- vbi

--
Development costs of average proprietary and free software don't differ
radically because the methods are pretty much the same.  The huge