Re: [Debootloaders-yaboot] Processing of yaboot_1.3.16-2_powerpc.changes

Congratulation all!

I'm thrilled to say that I installed this on my test PowerMac G4 running Sid. It seems to work.

Maybe there's a future for PowerPC in Debian after all! I was worried for a while there.

When can we expect a daily installer iso with it?

Rick