Re: PPC-specific netatalk problems

I have also been trying to get Debian PPC, working on an old PowerMac G4, to share files with OS X Snow Leopard with limited success.  Here is a link that describes rebuilding Netatalk to include password encryption that will play nice with Bonjour.

http://routerjockey.com/2009/08/28/setting-up-apple-filing-protocol-and-bonjour-under-debian/

Others have suggested going the SAMBA way although I have found that it doesn't work with Snow Leopard, probably for the same reason.

Tom