Re: Fixing bug #572869: ofpath doesn't work in the absence of /proc/scsi/scsi

Weird. If I dd the current iso's onto a stick I can't boot from them. I
don't like wasting CD-R's. I did it a dozen times, so I know that it
normally works. The images I download now all suffer from the same
problem. I get an error when trying to boot:

boot usb0/disk@1:2,\\yaboot bad nodePtr   can't OPEN usb0/disk@1:2,\
\yaboot

Regards,
Jeroen