Re: Debugging yaboot issues (was: Re: Call for testers: new yaboot package release - experimental installer)

I included yaboot 1.3.16 in my own version of simple-cdd and I tried
again and had a look at the console:
yaboot-installer: chroot: can't execute 'mkofboot': No such file or
directory
yaboot-installer: error: mkofboot failed with exit status 127