Re: video problem on powerbook g4 in squeeze

Am Montag 12 Juli 2010 19:03:07 schrieb Gerfried Fuchs:
> 	Hi!
>
> * drz <drz@rizzux.org> [2010-07-12 17:27:05 CEST]:
> > Ive got a problem with videos in debian powerpc (squeeze uptodate) on a
> > powerbook g4
> >
> > video card is:
> >  VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV350 [Mobility Radeon
> > 9600 M10]
>
>  Exactly same over here. :)
Its a great and cute machine isnt it?

> > symptoms:
> > If I watch video (no matter which player I use (mplayer and vlc)) I get a
> > picture that is vertically 'distorted'. Kind of every 5 pixels
> > (horizontically) the picture is moved 5 pixels (vertically)
> >
> > Anybody got an idea how to fix that?
>
>  I was told that an option to mplayer can work against that:
>
> mplayer -vo xv:adaptor=1 JustAMovie.mp4
Warning :) I tried that and pressed F for fullscreen, which ended in an
unresponsive XServer!
So I had no luck with this ;) thx anyway

--
------

gpg fp: 5518 8F74 B2A0 E91A 6FAD 8AC8 C02C 6C6F C899 DC65
Public Key: http://rizzux.org/drz.asc