Re: make-jpkg/java-package on unstable/experimental missing?

On Apr 14, 2010, at 11:35 AM, Rogério Brito wrote:

> I am not sure if the question was directed to me, but part of the
> answer on my use of the development branch of the OS is to develop some of
> the packages that you will use in your production environment. :-)

It was but it appears I misunderstood your original post. I thought
you were trying to get OpenJDK to work with your govt. tax systems
whereas you were just commenting that it's unusable in general. I've
used Debian since before there were separate stable, testing, and
unstable branches so I'm thankful for all three layers as I've
deployed each of them where appropriate over the years. Some time I'll
tell you about a telco app that I had to support that was based on an
unstable branch of FreeBSD. Let's just say they're no longer in
business for a reason.

-Gary