Making module for WLAN stick on iBook

I installed 5.0.4 on an oldish iBook and was pleasantly surprised by how easy
it was. Then I got greedy and wanted to run a WLAN stick. A-Link has sources
for a kernel module on their website. However, my attempts to 'make'  the
module are getting nowhere:
#####################################
ibook:/home/sakari/rtl8192su_linux_2.6.0003.0810.2009# make
make: *** /lib/modules/2.6.26-2-powerpc/build: No such file or directory.
Stop.
make: *** [all] Error 2
Can anyone comment on what is needed to build a module? I think kernel
sources are needed (at least), but I cannot find a package for
2.6.26-2-powerpc, which seems to be the version here. My very first attempt
failed because the original 5.0.4 installation did not even include the
'make' program.

(I have not used Debian before, so I may be ignoring something completely
obvious.)