Re: Debian or ubuntu

Ubuntu still has a PPC build maintained by the community. But I don't think they have an XFCE/LXDE specific installer like Debian does. as for Gnash, I had no problems with the Debian package & the Iceweasel plugin package but I've only used it on a G5. I've also not tried the Ubuntu PPC build in a couple of years or more.

Re sound, Ive been looking through the wiki for info on enabling sound on the Mac G5. Has anyone found the solution & if so, did it work?

much thanks,