Re: [Cbe-oss-dev] PS3 debian installation questions

>        Can you give some feedback and help to make the debian PS3 installation more user friendly?

We have been also working towards this solution, we have some bits written at
http://wiki.debian.org/PS3 (feel free to create a free account and edit)

Today I tried manually debootstrap sid under /dev/ps3da1 and I needed
to configure user, root passwd, fstab, add /etc/kboot.conf

It is working nicely, but I was not using network, I had a local
archive in a USB-HD.

Héctor Orón