Re: Problems with Debian PowerPC

On Dec 17, 2009, at 12:22 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

(And please do not over-inflate the severity of bug reports: a desktop
environment not being installable does not make the installation system
unusable.)

It may not be "grave" for the installer (indeed, you've already established at great length that it's not an installer problem at all) but that doesn't make it any the less grave for whatever package it does belong to. You've given me a few hints as to how to figure out what package that might be. Any further help -- from anyone more knowledgeable than I -- will be appreciated, of course.

Season's greetings...

Rick