Re: Wifi configuration Debian Lenny Ibook G3

Hi there, people.

It's been a long time since I last followed debian-powerpc, but I am back to my activities.

I have one question, though.

On 02/10/2009 02:31 AM, Geoff Simmons wrote:
The original Apple AirPort Card uses a Hermes chipset, which is supported by
the orinoco driver provided in mainline kernels.

Is it possible to get an original airport card nowadays? I would love to have one (it doesn't matter if it is used, as long as it is working correctly).

Unfortunately, I can't find almost anything apple-related here in Brazil, but I would still like to put one of those cards in my iBook G3 600MHz.

If anybody could send me one, please get in touch with me.

Thanks, Rogério Brito.