Re: iBook G3 - Debian Lenny and one projector

2009/3/24 Rafal Czlonka <rafal.czlonka@googlemail.com>
Esteban Monge wrote:
> How I can make it?

On my iBook G4 it looks like this:

% xrandr --addmode VGA-0 1024x768

This is there simply because my projector (not sure if that applies to
all) doesn't provide any information regarding supported modes, etc. in
the same way monitors do.

% xrandr --output VGA-0 --mode 1024x768 --output LVDS --off

This uses the previously added mode and switches off the laptop screen
(you can omit the last two options if not needed).

% man xrandr

Last but not least ;^)

My xorg.conf has only basic entries as I use the xserver automatic
configuration.

P.S. You can create an alias for it or put it into a script.

Regards,
--
Raf

Hello, I cant configure my mini vga... I will try more...

--
http://nuevaeracr.blogspot.com
Linux user number 478378

“No habrá manera de desarrollarnos y salir de
la pobreza mientras los pocos negocios
grandes de nuestro medio se entreguen a las
economías foráneas y nosotros nos
quedemos con solo negocios de pobre,
mientras en vez de ser propietarios de nuestro
propio país nos convirtamos en un ejército de
empleados del exterior”
José Figueres Ferrer, 1952.