Re: PowerPC port for the e500 core

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 03:16:02PM +0100, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
> I have a Lenny snapshot of a new Debian architecture called gnuspe
> located at [0]. I haven't announced it anywhere (until now). It is
> called gnuspe because the gcc triplet is powerpc-linux-gnuspe-.

You did well to announce it there.

> Now, I wanted to ask if there are more people that could be interrested
> in this port.

I am interested in Book-E for quite some time already, but the cost of
Freescale evalboards prohibits me from starting a Debian port. I would
rather call it "ppce" or "powerpce" which is a bit less confusing than
"gnuspe", WRT other architectures.

What kind of hardware are you using?

Cheers,
--