Fw: [Cbe-oss-dev] debian still not working on PS3

From: <thegame4121982@msn.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 3:40 PM
To: "Geoff Levand" <geoffrey.levand@am.sony.com>
Subject: Re: [Cbe-oss-dev] debian still not working on PS3

From: "Geoff Levand" <geoffrey.levand@am.sony.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 12:43 PM
To: <514055@bugs.debian.org>; <cbe-oss-dev@ozlabs.org>
Subject: [Cbe-oss-dev] debian still not working on PS3

Hi,

I just tried the latest testing CD (2000.02.12), and it still
fails with the same problem I reported for Lenny DI RC2.  The
installer fails on mounting the CD-ROM.

The PS3 ps3_gelic network and PS3 ps3rom and ps3disk storage
drivers are missing from the installer's initrd.

I entered a bug report that went unanswered here:

-Geoff