Re: broadcom 4306 rev 3 ndiswrapper

Benjamin,
I have side by side my laptop (ibook G4 Debian GNU/Linux) and desktop
(mac mini mac os x 10.5.6).   I have found ethtools in debian and the
connection speed is only 10Mb/s in the mac network utility the link
speed is set at 54Mb/s.  So what gives you said that 54Mb/s was
allowed and side by side I am only getting 10Mb/s on my linux box.

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis