Re: sound not working lenny (worked under etch)

I don't know because I had only had Etch running for about a week
before lenny come out, so I had not gotten that far into figuring out
the system.  I looked in etc/modutils and found bluez .  I am not sure
if this is what I should be looking for or not.

It also looks like I have gotten Debian edu which is fine as I am a
professor at a local community college, but here are my repos:

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ lenny main
dev-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ lenny main

deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian lenny main contrib non-free
deb http://www.backports.org/debian lenny-backports main contrib non-free

Was this the expected behavior?

Stephen Sefick

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis