Re: SysRq key on iBook

Jörg Sommer wrote:
> I would say this is the more interesting question. AFAIK, sysrq is not
> bound to a key or key combination on the iBook keyboard. Please, tell me
> I'm wrong. :)

Indeed it is not - at least I haven't found it. I should've been more
precise as I'm after the very same thing - the key combination for it.
I do know that SysRq is available in the powerpc kernel and you can trigger
it's behaviour by sending codes to /proc, but that doesn't help me if I
can't switch to/open a terminal.

Cheers,
Raf