Re: SysRq key on iBook

Thomas Constans wrote:
> If you are using a stock debian kernel, sysrq should be on. Check out
> existence of file /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq and its content (should be 1)

I know all that, I specifically mentioned the key combination for it since
it's not a full-sized keyboard.

> Maybe you should spend some time regarding theses freezes instead.

It hadn't froze for months so that's not the issue, I was just wondering
how to enter SysRq sequences directly from a keyboard, rather than
sending the codes, e.g. with 'echo' to /proc.

P.S. Please reply to the list.

Cheers,
Raf