Re: keyboard layout on powerbook 1,67

Hi GRV (?)

On Fri, Jan 09, 2009 at 12:10:40PM +0000, the grv wrote:
> I set the apple laptop (italian layout), now it works but i can't write the euro key ("e" key) and the "@" with "alt"; also the key before 1 key is not correct.

To be able to write the € and @ symbols you have to define a "third
level chooser". You can do this by selecting "Layout options" in the
Gnome keyboard application.

The problem with the key before 1 is probable an error in the layout.

> When i set macbook-macbookpro layout gnome show me a bug  and the istruction to report!

Yes please report this bug with the reportbug utility.

Gaudenz

By the way: You only sent your reply to me privately instead of the
list. Please always reply to the list! And:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

So please don't top post on mailinglist. And while it is by no means
required on the Debian list I always find it more friendly if people use
their realnames.

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.