Re: yaboot partition + /boot partition ?

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 02:57:20AM -0500, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> > I think there were also worries about corrupting the filesystem due to
> > bugs in the hfs and/or hfsplus drivers in Linux.
>
> Is that still relevant today?

I can pretty much guarantee that there are still bugs in both drivers
that have the chance of causing corruption. It's probably much less
likely than it was at that point. It just depends on the level of risk
you want to take. The operations most likely to cause corruption are
things like internal tree rebalancing which is tough to predict when
it will happen just based on the commands used.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com