Re: Apple bluetooth aluminum keyboard working?

El Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:58:32 +0100
Julien BLACHE <jblache@debian.org> escribio:

> "Antonio-M. Corbi Bellot" <antonio.corbi@ua.es> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > I've been trying to configure an Apple bluetooth aluminum keyboard
> > under Debian with latest 2.6.26 stock kernel.
> >
> > So far the keyboard gets paired and works ok except for the 'fn' key
> > and the keys tha it helps to emulate (PgUp. PgDwn, multimedia keys,
> > etc...).
> >
> > Has anyone managed to get it fully working?
>
> You need a newer kernel, or a fix to your current one wrt the HID
> quirks for this keyboard. If memory serves me well, 2.6.27 is OK.

Hi Julien, list:

Just tried 2.6.27-1~experimental.1~snapshot.12506 from
kernel-archive.buildserver.net/debian-kernel and I get the _same_
results as with 2.6.26, that is, the 'fn'-key does not work.

Any ideas to try now?

Thank's.
A. Corbi