[OT] Disabling hardware speculation support in GCC flags

Hey guys,

I'm learning the PPC architecture and I have a PowerBook G4 (7410)
500MHz. Looking at the datasheet for the processor, it has support for
hardware speculation which allows out-of-order execution.

I wanted to test program run times by compiling using gcc with flags
that enable and then disable support for this hardware speculation
feature. This is just to see the difference between program run times.

Any ideas which flags/options I should be using in gcc?

Thanks,
Amit