Re: Help supporting Debian on a Kurobox

Hi, Guennadi. Thanks for your answer.

On Aug 22 2008, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ask on #linkstationwiki on FreeNode, or talk on
> http://www.nas-central.org/ forums, or post to

Visiting the site, it seems that some people there seem to want some
homebrew solutions. I would like to integrate what I do to Debian, so that
we can support some extra systems.

I have mirrored what they offer there and on other sites, but having a
kernel suitably packaged would be a good thing.

Oh, one thing that I noticed is that most of the efforts there seem to be
geared towards newer versions of the Kurobox (like the Kurobox HG and Pro
versions).

Thanks, Rogério Brito.