Re: Help needed in fixing some post installation issues

Hi, thanks for replying. The speaker-test command never minished it just kept running the same line again It did not go back to the prompt where I could enter more commands I left it alone for over an hour and it never finished so I turned it off becaeu I had to do something on my ps3. the volume on my tv speakers are turned up. Could it be a powerpc port of debain problem? I am currently using debain  i386 on my pc via a virtualization software and I get sound working. What could be wrong. Thanks.

[http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/betathanks/download/images/download_2.jpg]

Norberto

http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A