Mouse doesn't work on iBook G4 after sleep in Sid

Hello,

I dist-upgraded, last weekend, to the lastest version of Sid on the
repositories for my iBook G4 (summer 2005). Generally, it works very
well (it did fix several bugs that I was suffering till now), but I
mouse support after suspension doesn't.

After suspending the system (e.g. by closing the lid) it resumes
correctly, but the mouse is useless. It won't move or receive any
clicks, and restarting X doesn't help. I have to do a full system
restart for the mouse to work again.

I'd like to fix this issue because it is quite important, since not
even restarting the X will help. Perhaps it is a matter of modules
that don't get reloaded after suspension?

Thanks in advance,
Denís.
--
Denís Fernández Cabrera